‘Masterpieces Pattern Sheet’ – rely on your own creativity, result assured – the masters preceded you.
The packaging includes one DIN A0 poster with 4 different patterns from which you can choose one to apply. ‘Masterpieces Pattern Sheet’ comes with a short description (in english, dutch and german).
1. Choose your favourite artwork, find a suitable spot and attach the pattern sheet there to the wall or to a board with appropriate dimensions.
2. Check whether you have sufficient nails. Hammer in each of the numbered dots of the chosen pattern a nail through the poster.
3. String a thread or yarn from nail to nail following the numbers on the poster.
4. Tear away the poster – smaller sections can be removed easily with a pair of tweezers.
5. Take a few steps back and enjoy your own ‘Masterpiece’.
Tip: By choosing the sort of nails and colour of the thread you can match your ‘Masterpiece’ with the rest of your interior.
A short video description of how to produce your own ‘Masterpiece’ using the mo man tai designed pattern sheet: watch the video here
- Feldhase – Albert Durer: 80 x 105 cm
- Het meisje met de Parel – J. Vermeer: 80 x 100 cm
- Vaas met 3 zonnebloemen – V. van Gogh: 55 x 70 cm
- Liegender Hund im Schnee – Franz Marc: 50 x 120 cm