‘Masterpieces Pattern Sheet DEUX’ – rely on your own creativity, result assured – the masters preceded you.
The packaging includes one DIN A0 poster with 3 different patterns from which you can choose one to apply. ‘Masterpieces Pattern Sheet DEUX’ comes with a short description (in english, dutch and german).
1. Choose your favourite artwork, find a suitable spot and attach the pattern sheet to the wall or to a board with appropriate dimensions.
2. Check whether you have sufficient nails. Hammer in each of the numbered dots of the choosen pattern a nail through the poster.
3. String a thread or yarn from nail to nail following the numbers on the poster.
4. Tear away the poster – smaller sections can be removed easily with a pair of tweezers.
5. Take a few steps back and enjoy your own ‘Masterpiece’.
A short video description of how to produce your own ‘Masterpiece’ (by using the ‘Masterpieces Pattern Sheet’ – not the DEUX): watch the video here
Tip: By chosing the sort of nails and colour of the thread you can match your ‘Masterpiece’ with the rest of your interior.
- Jeune fille à l’ombrelle – Claude Monet: 80 x 80 cm
- Mona Lisa – Leonardo da Vinci: ca. 80 x 110 cm
- La Grande Odalisque (portrait) – J.A.D. Ingres: ca. 75 x 90 cm